Agency Leader - QLD
Sales Manager/Agency Leader - Queensland BASED
Coronis is an award-winning, fast-growing, real estate agency and nominated for Training and Education Program of the Year at REB awards. We currently have 27 offices currently in place and a goal to reach 40 offices by 2020, Coronis is a business that is growing significantly and is looking for like minded individuals to join us on the ride. We have a philosophy of investing heavily in our staff and offices in order to generate industry leading results. We have opportunities through out South-East Queensland and are now opening the search for those down south in NSW looking to make the move and escape the cold!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Want have consistent career progression with an organisation who values and rewards your hard work?
Coronis are currently going through an exciting expansion plan and are looking for strong team leaders who would be responsible for the growth and development of the sales team! This is a highly varied role ideal for a confident office all-rounder with strong team leadership skills, to work with a company that prides itself on delivering high quality services.
Some of your key responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Mentoring and coaching the team to higher levels of performance;
- Growth and retention of the sales team;
- Maintaining compliance requirements are met for all staff;
- Ensuring the sales team follows Coronis' systems and processes effectively;
- Managing the administration work flow and phone calls;
- Creating a positive working culture within the office.
To be successful, you will be well presented, with a positive work ethic and a "can do" attitude. Ideally, you would have been in a similar role in a sales KPI driven background, be enthusiastic and self motivated, and will possess excellent communication skills with a high attention to detail.
WHATS ON OFFER:
- Attractive salary up to $150,000 per annum plus bonuses
- Working with an award winning team
- fantastic team culture through out the business
- Opportunity for further career progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience with a well established organisation that will truly value your contribution to the business.
Please feel free to contact Katie McPhee for further information on this role - 0423 691 385