Personal Assistant/ Buyer Manager
BUYER MANAGER/ PERSONAL ASSISTANT
WHO WE ARE:
Coronis Group is a dynamic award-winning end to end property business. We have seen phenomenal growth as a business and have grown from humble beginnings to over 27 offices and counting throughout Queensland ranging from throughout Brisbane, up to the Sunshine Coast out to Toowoomba and down to the Gold Coast. With Queensland largest property management portfolio of over 7,000 properties your opportunities with us are limitless.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Due to current expansion of the organisation, Coronis currently has a full time opportunity for a Buyer Manager/Personal Assistant to join our newest office Albany Creek. In this role, you will be directly supporting Cara Burgmann and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing all buyer inquiries
- Assisting to market and advertise listed properties
- Diary management and scheduling appointments
- Prospecting and contacting possible buyers and potential sellers
- Administrative duties as required
- Conducting inspections
- Coordinating open homes
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
The successful candidates will be hard working and have the ability to multitask, prioritize their work effectively, build and maintain long term working relationships with clients and vendors. We are looking for someone who is passionate about real estate and customer service but also he wants to learn and develop a career. This role requires commitment, perseverance and a positive attitude if this sounds like you then please submit an application! Below are the requirements for this position.
- Current real estate registration certificate or an ability to get one at short notice
- Current QLD driver’s license and own vehicle
- Ability to work weekends and outside of office hours when required
- Previous high level customer service / account managing skill is an advantage
- Previous sales experience is an advantage
This position is perfect for someone wanting to learn from the best in the business and and create a career in real estate.
To apply please follow the prompts and submit a copy of your resume for our review.