Property Manager - Stafford
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER - STAFFORD
Coronis is an award-winning, fast-growing, real estate agency and nominated for Training and Education Program of the Year at REB awards. We have doubled the size of our business in the last 6 years and now have 27 offices in Queensland. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for an organisation that can provide long-term, exciting career opportunities.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferable
- Previous experience using REST and File Smart is an advantage
- A team-player with strong problem solving skills and a positive attitude
- Well presented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and always willing to learn and improve upon skills
- Experience in real estate and a current certificate will be highly regarded
- Valid Queensland driver's license
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Performing routine inspections and creating detailed reports
- Actioning maintenance requests in a timely manner
- Conducting open for inspections and processing tenant applications
- Organising lease renegotiation's and insurance claims
- Other duties are required
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent salary package on offer
- Opportunity for growth and career progression within a growing company
- Great work-life balance with a supportive team of like-minded people
- Quarterly awards celebrations and the opportunity to win an award!
We care and have a vested interest in making you successful, as part of the Coronis Group. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now.