Holiday Relief Property Manager
Coronis is an award-winning, fast-growing, real estate agency and nominated for Training and Education Program of the Year at REB awards. We have doubled the size of our business in the last 6 years and now have 27 offices in Queensland. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for an organisation that can provide long-term, exciting career opportunities.
- Previous property management experience is required
- Previous experience using REST and File Smart is an advantage
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A team-player with strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude
- Well presented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Current certificate of registration
- Valid Queensland driver’s license and own vehicle.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a superstar property manager to cover annual leave and sick relief for our 11 offices on the south side of Brisbane on a roster.
You will be required to assist with the entire property management team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent starting salary
- Opportunity for growth and career progression within a growing company
- Great work-life balance with a supportive team of like-minded people.
We care and have a vested interest in making you successful, as part of the Coronis Group. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now.
Got no experience but want this position? Contact TPMAA and ask them about their job placement service partnership with Coronis.
0438 720 460