Real Estate Administrator - Full Time
Real Estate Administrator - Full Time - Sunshine Coast
Coronis aims to provide a holistic solution to buying or selling property. We have experience rapid growth across our entire service portfolio in recent years and won several awards such as 2015 Winner Major Independent of the Year, 2015 Finalist Property Management Business of the Year. We now have over 24 offices throughout South East Queensland. At Coronis we have built our foundation on a commitment to providing unparalleled service to our clients while valuing the contribution of each individual of our work force.
About The Role:
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator with the existing skills and ability to supporting our market leading team of agents. As an experienced administrator Coronis will provide you with an opportunity to work for a successful agency which can provide potential career growth in a high performance sales environment.
We are looking for somebody with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in an administrative role supporting a team (experience in the real estate industry is a must)
- Well-presented and professional
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with proven ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Meticulous in your attention to detail, taking pride in your work
- Articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a customer service focus
- Technologically capable with the ability to pick up new systems and software quickly
- A team player, with a helpful attitude and the ability to problem-solve
- Self-motivated and always willing to learn and improve your skills
- A current certificate of registration is preferred
- Immediate start is preffered
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 1 year administration experience (preferable Real Estate), a high level of attention to detail, have exceptional computer skills and a friendly, positive personality along with a high standard of personal presentation, and a commitment to customer service.