ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT - THE CORONIS GROUP
Coronis is a national multi-award winning, family owned and independent property services group. We have experienced consistent, sustainable 100% growth year on year. The way we operate is to offer a full suite of property services to our clients such as finance, training and conveyancing in addition to property sales. We also enjoy the trust of our clients to manage Queensland’s largest rental portfolio.
Coronis currently comprises more than 20 offices located throughout South East Queensland. We specialise in sales, property management, financial services, conveyancing, building and pest inspections, wills and estate planning, international services and project management. Additionally, we have successfully developed our staff through support and training programs to become industry specialists.
About the Role
Due to our continued expansion, we are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join our Finance Team. Reporting to the Financial Controller your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Bank/Credit Card Reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Inter-company Transactions & Reconciliations
- Asset Register & Depreciation
- Cash flow monitoring
- Assisting with month end journals and transfers
- Assisting with preparation of financial and management reports
- End-to-end accounting functions for assigned entities
- General AP/AR/Payroll Backup
- Lodgement of BAS, IAS, and ABS Surveys
- Preparation of Loan Compliance Documents
- Other ad hoc tasks as required to support existing team
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will have:
- Degree qualified in Accounting, ideally you will be studying towards CPA or CA
- Minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail and strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to communication with all levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrated career progression and the drive and commitment to continue excelling in your career
What’s on offer?
- Friendly and supportive team
- Newly renovated state of the art office with onsite parking
- Opportunity for growth and career progression within a growing company
If you believe that this is the role for you, please send us your resume and cover letter!