Mortgage Broker and Experienced Lenders
This could be you…Within only 18 months of being with Coronis Mortgage and Finance we have supported our Senior Finance Specialist, Mathew Crossley, in becoming #22 on ‘The Elite Business Writers’ for 2016 and winner of the REB Broker of the Year Award 2017. We have also supported a new to industry Broker in settling $24,000,000 in new lending. Currently 3 of our brokers sit in Connective’s QLD Top 250 loan writers with our highest achiever holding position 5!
We have more leads and opportunity then we can currently handle.
On average within the Coronis Group
- 180 Leads Referred To Finance (referred by sales agents)
- 200 Finance Appointments Set (booked by broker support team)
- 6,400 people enquire on our listings per month
- 220 Listed properties are sold per month
- 200+ open homes are held weekly
- 8,000 investment properties are managed monthly
What we are offering
We have a number of roles throughout Brisbane. You will have a direct association with an office however this role involves a great deal of autonomy - a massive perk for those who enjoy setting their own schedules. We are looking for someone who has drive and passion to succeed in this industry and someone who is willing to go above and beyond to get the job done to a world class standard. We are offering two excellent remuneration options, commission only as well as a retainer model. If you apply yourself and make the most of this opportunity your earning potential is limitless.
Some recent achievements for Coronis Mortgage and Finance
Real Estate Business Awards – Residential Mortgage Broker of the Year Winner
Australian Broking Awards - Office of the Year - Non-Franchise Winner
Queensland MFAA Excellence Awards - Finance Broker Business Award Winner
National MFAA Excellence Awards - Finance Broker Business Award Finalist
To be successful you will need
- Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking and Finance (minimum)
- Current FBAA or MFAA membership
- Minimum 12 month’s lending experience within Financial Services
- Excellent corporate presentation and business acumen
- Availability to work evening and weekends
- Australian driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Above all, you must understand the value of working in a team with motivated Real Estate Specialists whilst having unprecedented access to open homes. The Coronis Group currently has 22 privately owned offices across South East Queensland which attract thousands of buyers every week, providing a pipeline of immediate business opportunities.
You must be hungry to earn, learn & succeed! If you think this opportunity is the right one for you then APPLY NOW.